Friday, November 13, 2009

Crisis Situation

There was a time when i was at home helping my grandparents with their computer problems and had to help them with chores.

There was a time when i was playing at the pet expo at the brown county fairgrounds, My Grandma was setting up her accordion and she had a cord that hooks into her accordion that was having technical difficulties. and she had to play her accordion amplified, and i had still play my tenor sax. Me and My Grandma were in the background playing when channel five was interviewing one of the Green Bay Police Department with his fully trained four legged German Shepherd partner. one of the German Shepherd dog rescue in Suamico. I wasn't too happy, but I didn't too bad and my grandma wasn't too happy, but she didn't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment